I’ve been there. Stuck that is, and it was SO uncomfortable.
Be aware, fear is a weapon used by controllers, abusers, and narcissists. They love power and control. If they can create and breed an atmosphere of unknowns and uncertainties, well that keeps everyone on edge and fearful. They win. They’re in the power seat. They have information in the know and control. And you are clueless.
So I became the Queen of Fear back then.
Here is a short list of a few of my fears from years past:
- I was fearful, if I told my secret, no one would believe me.
- I was fearful, if I told my secret, I could lose everything.
- I was fearful, if I told my secret, what people would say.
- I was fearful, if I told my secret, what people would think.
- I was fearful, if I told my secret, of the financial fall out.
- I was fearful, if I told my secret, of losing my teens.
- I was fearful, if I told my secret, of making it on my own.
- I was fearful, if I told my secret, what he would do to me.
- Yet the pain only grew by not voicing the truth. And then, I lost my youngest brother to a heart attack. My heart was slit open by grief. BUT, the secret from the abuse clawed and screamed in and at me to escape.
- My brother’s voice had been silenced not by his choice. But my voice had been silenced by my choice, fear. It was time to reclaim my voice!
- Email for a FREE coaching worksheet on FEAR! Email for FREE coaching worksheet!
And, or, Email Darlene! to schedule 5 one hour coaching sessions on fear and receive Enable me, Lord, to Shift, are you stuck in idle? Learn how to shift into truth and live, book #1 FREE!!! READ book info!I will mail it to you!
So how did I face my fears? How do you face yours?
- One fear by one. How long can you live in the fear like you are?
- The verse I used in battle was, “ For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV).
- I took this verse and went to work when fear wanted to chat with me.
- I said the verse aloud. We are to fear GOD not man!
- Refuse to obey your fear. I walked toward counseling and coaching.
- Step doing it afraid. I worked hard on my passion, Hearts with a Purpose. Be coached to discover your purpose.
- Go toward the fear. Walk right into the arms of fear and watch fear fall down. Apply for a job, tell your secret, ask a friend out.
- Face your fear. Fear is stories we tell ourselves. Instead tell yourself the Truth, God did not create fear. I have a brain. I have a purpose. I have a calling.
- Courage is stepping toward the fear. I flew out to CA and got my coach training. I exposed my story. I went through hours and years of therapy and let me tell you, that has made me a better coach.
- God is Bigger than my fear. AMEN! Power. Love. Sound-mind. Love to hear your story. Email Live fear free, email!
What is the first fear you can step toward?