Does anyone see me?
I hurt so bad. I wanted validation of my worth. I wanted to be acknowledged. I wanted to be called by my name. I wanted my life to count. I wanted to be used for good and not abused.
I was so so tired of being ignored by the person I trusted above all.
Can you relate dear friend?
Where do you turn?
For me I knelt down, opened my Bible and landed on this verse.
For the eyes of the Lord move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His … (2 Chronicles 16:9a NASB)
- Believe that God was looking for hearts tipped toward Him.
- Believe that God saw me in the isolation I lived in at the house on the hill.
- Believe that God would strongly support… (And looky what He has done? I am a Life Purpose Coach for Women. Check over Hearts with a Purpose website). He showed me His strong support in so many ways!!!
- BUT, I MUST give my heart to God.
- Seek Him
- Stay in the position of humility and needing God!
- Abide in Him. Wait for God to lead you step by step out of the abuse to the land of freedom to discover your life purpose. He does see you as the Word states!
Do you seek freedom from abuse?
Love to hear from you…Touch base with me!