If pain was involved in a holiday as a child- look out- as some adults may try to overdo on the holiday or mask the pain. When people STOP from a normal day of work, they be wrest-less as they do NOT know what to do with the angst or the vacant time of an open schedule.
Let me coach you with three questions that might help you make it through this Memorial Day in a better way!
- What is one tradition with Memorial Day that you might want to revisit this Memorial Day?
- What have you NOT done in a long time as you did not have time, and now you have a day off and have waited for TIME?
- Can you do one thing, like read a new book, take a walk, run a race, sew an outfit, and or paint a picture? Move your body and or create something new this weekend.
And the best recipe of ALL…FOCUS and give thanks for our freedom and to those that have fought for our freedom.
- Sign up to receive my newsletter on my home page! I want to stay in touch with you.
Do you like yourself?
Do you love yourself?
Do you accept yourself, as is?
What can you do to begin to investigate your life if you don’t like yourself?
- You only have one chance here on earth to live. One!
Learn to love living in your own skin.
How you may ask?
Discover you, your strengths, your gifting and learn to take your life experiences, your dreams, passions, and dovetail with your purpose and be propelled into a life you love, living from the inside out!
Sample a complimentary 20 minute coaching time with Darlene, see what you learn in that short time about yourself. Contact today to set up a time, Darlene@Heartswithapurpose.com
Tired of the crazy makers and confusion that brew from abuse?
Are you confused how to handle a toxic relationship?
Do you care so much that your heart hurts?
Do you fear no one will believe you?
JOIN a Summer Course that will help you begin to step!
Learn how to take back your life.
Learn how to
Class ONE – Step back. Assess your situation! Breathe and share with a Coach that has walked the journey! I hold women’s hearts carefully and lovingly.
- Class TWO- Step up. Learn words to use and NOT to use. BE bold. Gain confidence!
- Class THREE – Stand your ground. Grow in WHO you are!
- Class FOUR -Step out. Who in your midst can help you? Let me teach you and coach you to what that looks like.
- CLASS FIVE – Step forward.
Be taught by a teacher and life coach that is an expert in the field of toxicity or abuse.
What will happen if you do not begin to take action by the end of this month? Email Darlene@heartswithapurpose.com to save your seat today!
Receive instruction, abuse insight, coaching class time, one private coaching email after each class, curriculum material, and learn how to BEGIN to walk away from toxic influence. Enjoy this mental and emotional life saving course, on sale for more than 60% off, $ 227.00.Valued at $640.00.
Class time is June 12th. 26th. July 10th, 17th, 24th, 7:00 p.m.- 8:00 EST Meet over a conference call for class! Email Darlene@heartswithapurpose.com to save your seat today!
Self-Checklist to evaluate if you’re in an emotional abusive relationship!
This is only a short little check up.
Answer yes or no.
- Do you feel physically safe in your home?
- Do you feel emotionally safe in your home?
- Do you feel mentally safe in your home?
- Is your marriage and or relationship moving forward?
- Can you come and go as you desire without too many issues?
- Can you share your feelings in your own home and they will be honored as your feelings?
- Is your voice heard in your home?
- Is your voice listened to in your home?
- Can you speak freely on the phone without criticism?
- Do you have a positive sense of worth?
- Can you get emotionally near your spouse?
- Has your spouse hit you?
- He follows through on what he says he will do?
- Does he honor boundaries that you desire regarding him and women?
- Do you have the freedom to ask him questions?
- Do you have a say with the finances?
- Can you complete conversations?
- Are you relaxed in your home?
- Can you use an agreed upon amount of cash without asking him?
- Fear is not an issue for you?
- If you tell him to do a simple thing, does he do it?
- Do you believe you have something to contribute to society?
- Do you believe you can learn?
- Do you believe you can do things correctly?
- He apologizes.
- Do you have authority?
- You have a lot of peace?
- You experience little chaos in your life.
- You have no internal pain.
- You like yourself.
If you wonder what emotional abuse is read here...http://heartswithapurpose.com/what-do-emotional-abuse-and-narcissism-have-in-common/
If you answered no to most of these, how about a free 20 minute complimentary coaching session? Email today Darlene@Heartswithapurpose.com This is just a little self evaluation!
What do crazy makers, toxic and narcissistic people have in common?
They love power and control!
Do they leave you believing you are the issue?
Do you know what to do with the crazy makers?
Do you know how to handle that narcissistic person in your work, church, or home environment?
Are you tired of change ups, chaos, anxiety, and anger from toxic individuals?
Do toxic individuals seem to spit their issue back on you? Confuse you? Like it’s your fault, the one in error?
Do you desire more from the relationship? You try and try, like a hamster running on a wheel and you get nowhere. If this is how you feel about your relationship, what are you waiting for?
Learn the seven beginning steps to sample freedom.
First, let me encourage you. Women are bumping-up next to toxic individuals in all
areas of life. If we are not wise and cautious we can grow unhealthy relationship
tendencies, just like these toxic individuals. You don’t want to do that. I know.
Sign up to receive a FREE WOMEN’S SURVIVOR GUIDE
Shrink the alienation, anxiety, and anger that brew from toxic relationships.
Learn how to Detox from Toxic Individuals
7 Beginning Steps to Freedom–SIGN UP!
What is projecting?
Projecting is when another person tells you, who you are, what you are thinking, and what you are feeling. And it’s done to stop, block, or harm you.
The person is pushing their words, their thoughts, their feelings on you and trying to control you and pin you down. It can be like they are throwing or vomiting their mess on you to stick on you and control you.
Watch for words… You are…
You may hear:
You are a liar. You stop, pause and think, no I am not.
You are a gossiper. You stop, pause and think, no I am not. I was raised with that principle and no I am not.
You are an angry person. Well, maybe once up a time, but no more. Always own any sin you can. But do not let them unload their junk on to you. Do not allow it to stick to you.
You’re not a Christian. Really, yes, I am!
You are not a good (wife, mom, and employee). WOW, yes, I am.
You are not a people person. Really, I like people. I disagree. I am.
You are not kind. Really, I believe I am. Maybe at times I can be rough around the edges.
You should not feel sad. But you just lost a pet.
You should not feel that way… and your mad. Your spouse is talking and flirting with another woman.
Really, think again.
Just because someone says something about you to your face, does not mean it is true.
So when a person attacks you with projecting their garbage on you. Or as I tell women they puke their vomit all over you. Their bag of sins.
See if any of that is true about you and if not, let it fall to the ground.
If you are living with someone that is projecting their insides on to you, may I recommend you get free from their words?
Contact me if you want to live free from other’s words. Darlene@Heartswithapurpose.com
A Self Coaching tool for you!
I know this is not an easy day for all moms nor all daughters. May this coaching tool help you find peace, joy, and much thankfulness on your journey!
1. Name three things you appreciate or appreciated about your Mother.
3. Name three things you know your mom struggles or struggled with in her journey through life?
4. Do you struggle with any of those three?
5. Is there one or more from number three causing you to get stuck in life?
6. Can you find a verse to argue down the lies?
7. When does the character issue come into play in your life?
8. What triggers it in number seven?
9. Is there one thing you can do to be proactive with the trigger issue?
10. Would your mom want you to struggle with the same thing as she did? Yes or No… write out the verse…repeat the verse over and over when the trigger comes and starve away the lie.
Celebrate your life and your moms by giving thanks!
If you are stuck in your mom’s story, I do have a coaching package for mom and daughter relationships.
Check out my coaching page, http://heartswithapurpose.com/coaching/sign up for my free newsletter!
Are you frustrated with the cards you’ve been dealt?
Death. Pain. Cancer. Divorce. Accidents. Tornadoes. Hurricanes. Disappointments. Abuse.
You have a choice.
Either fight the bad pain filled cards or embrace them.
You can change.
For ten years I have coached women. Can you relate to any of their statements?
I am so frustrated.
I cannot focus.
I want to live freely.
I want to go forward… Oh, I longed to go forward too in my life. And as soon as I knew my life purpose and began to voice the truth of my story, I stepped and ever so slowly, my life shifted forward.
I hear women say: (and let me add, this is not to bash men. Since I know women that are abusive). But. I only coach women.
He tells me what I can and what I cannot do.
He tells me I should feel this way or should NOT.
He accuses me of things that are not true, like I don’t care and I don’t love him.
He tells me, I am crazy.
He tells me, I don’t need friends.
He tells me, it’s all my fault.
I ask you dear precious woman created in the image of God, who can tell you how you feel?
Who can tell you that you do not need people?
Who can tell you when you need to go to bed and when to stay up, when you are an adult?
Is there any wonder why you are frustrated?
If you need coaching with the frustration and anger I know it well, friend. Anger was a snare used on me and until I learned to die to the old ways of reacting in anger could I be set free.
And then God showed me my coaching skills. So I get this subject very well.
Walk in freedom. Embrace your stories, or they’ll rob you of life.
Contact me Darlene@heartswithapurpose.com
Apart from Me you can do nothing.
(John 15:5b, NASB)
I needed God to turn my life around. And He is known for switchbacks, just read the book of Esther. Or study the life of Peter, Saul then Paul, Abraham and Sarah, or the man that hung on the cross, Jesus.
My invisible umbilical cord was attached to Jesus, my Sustainer. But my abuser cast doubt repeatedly to drive a wedge between God and I.
I pressed that much more into Truth. And the Holy Spirit nudged me to the feeding trough of His Word daily, even when I didn’t feel God near. Lovingly and gently He went to work while I lived in an emotional abusive marriage for a very long time.
(READ the blog on what is emotional abuse.) http://heartswithapurpose.com/what-do-emotional-abuse-and-narcissism-have-in-common/
I loved my privacy and self-sufficiency above God. The idols and sin had to go.
Convicted, I dropped and bowed to Him. Denial. Anger. Bargaining. Depression. Bitterness. Hatred. Jealousy. Self-righteousness. People pleasing. Perfectionism. Negativity. Criticalness. Fear GALORE. AND PRIDE. I confessed and let go.
Jesus heard it all and saw it all. I wept and waited for direction. I clung to Truth and echoed His words, “Apart from Me you can do nothing” (John 15:5b). Apart from Me you can do nothing. My life hinged on God being real.
Apart from God, spiritually, you’re an empty being.
Apart from God, mentally, you’re deceived.
Apart from God, emotionally, your feelings dominate.
Apart from God, physically, you veg in a mess of laziness.
Apart from God, relationally, your relationships die.
Apart from God, financially, money trumps.
Apart from God, vocationally, you will not know the reason for your existence.
“Apart from Me you can do nothing” (John 15:5b, NASB). Nada. Zip.
Deceived. Betrayed. Bullied. Ignored. Rejected. Threatened. Unloved. Alone. Manipulated. Criticized. Abused. Home foreclosure. Homeless. Bankruptcy. Divorce. Penniless.
I voiced and exposed the truth. Then I stepped out from the skin of self-sufficiency and it tugged and tore until I walked out of its clutches. “Apart from Me you can do nothing” (John 15:5b, NASB). A life-death-life transformation through the resurrection power of Jesus is possible. What are you trying apart from God?
- In what area are you living apart from God?
- When will you die to your self-sufficiency?
- How will you sow this verse into your life? Verbalize it. Sing it. Repeat it.
Without God, life will not work.
ACT! Mother’s Day coupon for all women. 15% off a package for 4 coaching sessions, via phone. A savings of $48.00. Your cost only, $272.00. Payment plans are available! MUST Contact Darlene@Heartswithapurpose.com by May 15th to schedule sessions!
SPRING TUNE UP!
Join me from your cell phone.
Four Classes. 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. EST,
$27.00 per class or all four for $87.00. Sign up by May 1st. and receive a FREE E-Workbook on Learning how to confront!
Monday, May 8th –Learn how to shrink loneliness.
Monday, May 15th– Learn how to enjoy life with yourself!
Monday, May 22nd — Learn how to focus and shrink out anxiety.
Tuesday, May 30th. — Learn how to confront in truth with kindness.
Bring your heart to life, by celebrating YOU! Contact Darlene@Heartswithapurpose.com today! Money back guaranteed course!