Is it possible to confront without fear? Yes, it is.
Is it possible to confront in love? Yes, it is.
Is it possible to tell the truth, even though it might hurt someone, yet do it with kindness? Yes, it is.
Is it possible to avoid confrontation all together in life? No, it’s not. Therefore, it’s necessary that we learn how to confront and in a healthy way. Then we can live fear-free of confronting people.
In this BOOTCAMP you will learn how to stand up, speak out, and use words of truth with kindness. I will teach you the fine art of confronting. Then you can walk away from confrontations without any regrets and hold your head high. Read more as to when and details…hurry, do not miss it!
Assess your confrontation capabilities.
- I know how to stand up for myself. _____
- I know how to keep my mind focused when a confrontation arises. _____
- I know how to actively listen. _____
- I know how to speak the truth with kindness. _____
- I know how to say, “No.” _____
- I know how to focus when others speak lies or go on the attack. _____
- I know how to address a controlling angry person. _____
- I know how to keep my body language under control during a confrontation. _____
- I know how to face the person and voice purposeful intentional words. _____
- I know how to walk away from a confrontation and be well, even if the other person does not agree with me. _____
What did this quiz reveal to you about your skill set of confronting?
What three skills or ways do you want to improve in with regards to a confrontation?
Let’s unpack a little more of your confrontation history…join me for the bootcamp! If not, what will your year look like? Contact Email Darlene! Hurry and sign up and you may win her latest book. Enable me, Lord, to Shift.