- Change ups-daily, weekly,
- Fear is fed to her
- Doubt is spun into her thought life
- She shrinks inward
- She is led to believe it is her fault
- She easily is confused.
- She is blamed.
- She is ignored.
- She is criticized.
So if you are involved in an abusive relationship, whether it is girlfriend to girlfriend, daughter to mother, wife to husband, colleague to colleague, women’s ministry leader to women’s ministry leader, abuse is on the rise.
How does abuse make you feel?
What have you tried?
Three beginning tips for you to survive.
- Focus on the truth.
- Learn to step away when a person turns IT on you.
- Do NOT pick up their problem.
Need more help? I am rooting for you. I am the go to coach for women in toxic relationships to discover freedom to live out their life purpose. Email me, Darlene@heartswithapurpose.com