What can empower a woman who’s stuck in toxicity?
I know what you are feeling.
Impossible, you might voice.
Where do I start? you might ask.
First, by recognizing that you need help. Then you begin. Step by step.
God never intended for you to be beaten down either mentally, emotionally and or physically. Your life does matter. Sign up on my site for my FREE newsletter and you will learn why I care so much for women that have been abused. RECEIVE my bi-monthly newsletter to encourage you on. CONTACT me for a free 20 minute coaching assessment. I know abuse like the back of my hand. (Read below what clients are saying.)
If you don’t step out today, what will your life look like in one year?
1. Take a step, a baby one.
2. Get help.
3. Find a safe person and begin to share.
4. What is the first thing you want to do?
5. What is the first thing you need to let go of?
I coach women that are trapped in fear, anxiety, chaos, and inner pain because of toxic relationships to freedom to live out their life purpose.
- Being coached has me Trusting God with His plan for me wherever that may lead and no matter how difficult it is, Karen.
- Being coached has helped me with stepping closer to my relationship with God and my marriage and away from negative thinking and control in my marriage. Ruthie
- Being coached has helped me step towards a deep and loving relationship with Jesus Christ and letting go of self-hatred. Marie
- Being coached has helped me step towards new direction in my career and growing in my confidence with dealing with toxic individuals. Lisa
Coaching works. Contact Darlene.