Is life coaching worth anything? What’s the value?
- Wow, I did it. I am so excited. It feels really good. Thank you so much for hearing me and encouraging me. Barb
- I especially enjoyed your blog this time. Keep up the great work of encouragement.It is so important to so many- myself included. Judy
- I enjoy getting your Hearts with a Promise messages. Blessings to you and the wonderful service you provide on behalf of your Lord and Savior. R.B.
- Darlene, I’m in the mind-twisting final stages of the divorce process against a narcissist….Thanks for your time and heart for ministering to others.
- Thank you…. you are a blessing… I see you as a mentor in addition to being my coach…. Estelle
- Thanks, Darlene for the time and coaching sample. I enjoyed speaking with you, and appreciate the focus and direction! You are good at what you do 🙂 Wendysue
- I know that in the last four years He has used you so many times to get me moving!! Thank you, Darlene. Ruth
- I am so thankful the Lord brought you into my life. The years I did coaching with you changed my life. I learned so much about myself and my purpose. I know I am using my spiritual gifts that God gave me. Love, Becky
- Darlene is a wise, kind, and discerning life coach. Through Scripture, intentional questions, and accountability, I was able to identify, address, and move forward in areas which I was stuck, thanks to Darlene’s coaching and support. I highly recommend life coaching and am so thankful for the opportunity to grow and mature throughout this process. Katie
- Darlene, I read your blog post. Very interesting and encouraging. I appreciate you. You are about the only one who is actually offering me any help. You offer help I didn’t even realize I needed. You are good at what you do. Such a gift. 💓 Cindy
- The Grief Coaching with you was just what I needed to help me move forward in this season of life. Thanks for coaching me to set healthy boundaries, focus on what I can do, and believe again that God will somehow, in His way, bring the desires of my heart to fruition. Bless You for answering God’s call to help His people, Heidi