This is one reason why I coach women!
I clung to this passage over thirty years ago knowing God is true to His Word and He will not waste my pain.
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ.” 2 Corinthians 1:2-5
In what situations has God shown me His comfort…
- Years of Infertility – Classroom of Waiting.
- Adoption of my first daughter – His Divine-love Appointment
- Adoption of my second daughter – His Divine-love Appointment
- Career Chaos – God Provides
- Abusive Marriage – God’s Boot Camp
- Adoption of my son – His Divine-love Appointment
- Death of my Father, Brother – God awakens me from the land of denial
- All in 40 days – death of my Mother, Abandonment, Home Foreclosure, Served Divorce Papers—God is near to the broken hearted.
And there is more – much more – as God turns my life around to bring Him glory.
Another reason I coach women is to inspire women to become all that their Creator made them to be. God kept me alive after living in an abusive marriage for over a quarter of a century that was likened to living in solitary confinement. Yet God saw it all. For that reason I can coach women from any area in their life to another, as I have been at the bottom of the heap. God and I stepped together to go forward in life. He heals mutilated hearts to further the Kingdom work here on earth.
Are you living mentally well from a mind that is set upon the truth?
Are you living well in the financial domain of your life?
Are you living well from the spiritual center of your life?
Are you living well in the relationship domain of your life?
Are you living well from the physical domain of your life?
Are you living out your vocation?