Be Wise. Build your life around wise people, not fools.
Based on Psalm 1:1 “How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!”
So in a nutshell. Guard your heart!
- Don’t walk with them.
- Don’t stand in their pathway
- Don’t sit with them. Bottom line don’t get tangled up with them as it will be a twisted relationship with the darkness sucking life out of the light!
How do you know if they are toxic or a fool? Here are a few red flags to watch out for. Watch for consistency.
- A toxic person trust in him or herself.
- A toxic person prefers no accountability.
- A toxic person despises wisdom
- A toxic person loves to talk and not listen
- A toxic person is quarrelsome and/or loves to debate. You can’t tell them a thing or two.
- A toxic person is arrogant and rages…this can look different.
- A toxic person loves to flatter.
- A toxic person loves power/control. That is their love!
- A toxic person loves to talk yet it does not match their walk. Say one thing do another!
- A toxic person is deceptive and manipulative…so why would you want to do life with them?
Guard your heart. Psalm 1:2 “But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night.”
Do you need discernment to know if the person you are dealing with is toxic or not?
Do you need to know how to thrive again after married to a toxic person?
Contact Darlene Contact!