I coach faith based.
- Where are you stuck?
- What do you want more of?
- Are you stuck in toxicity?
- Email Email Darlene!
- Make a plan with Darlene
- Be coached for 6 months to a year.
- It takes time to change up your life.
- But if you don’t start now, will you’ve wished you would have in a year?
- Life is ticking. Act today, Email Darlene! and let her hear your heart then Darlene can clarify and cast a vision of what you want from your life. Then step away with accountability built in with Coach Darlene.
Did you know narcissistic people and anger come in a package?
Narcissistic individuals are controllers. They love to have you react in anger. Then it looks like you are the one that has issues. Be wise!
I coached her how to overcome. How to learn to speak out, stay standing, but do it with truth and kindness.
Join me for this course…Starting this Wednesday, April 18th, join. Learn how to confront in truth and kindness
What does emotional abuse look like?
Unless you have lived in it many people do not get it.
Here is what hurts:
This list includes many women’s stories.
- Not invited into a marriage partner’s conversation. If a conversation began, it concluded negatively or was a dead-end.
- As the married partner you couldn’t discuss certain topics that are crucial in a marriage such as, finances, discipline issues, church topics, work, and the issues with the other females. Or you name it… (The abuser tells you what can be talked about and not.)
- Guilt induced to bow to his/her wishes and whims. (One controls.)
- Ignored daily. That was my deepest pain, emotionally starve her.
- Not called by given name.
- Flirts with opposite sex–creates jealousy.
- Not spoken to or greeted.
- Not asked about your day. BUT everyone else in the home that came and went received attention. So one would ask, what is so wrong with me?
- Only needed for sex.
- No empathy.
- Uses you as a joke.
- Your ideas are washed out.
- No one sees your bruised, barely beating heart?
- You are led to believe you have nothing to offer!
- (This is just a short list.)
So how do you live without becoming like the abuser?
How do you go forward without the toxicity sticking to you and ruining the rest of your life?
Purchase a coaching package Email Darlene! and discover how to live life freely without toxicity.
I hear much about anxiety these days.
I do get what it can do to a person.
I thought one time in my life it was going to be my daily diet.
How do I or you combat anxiety?
Let me share with you what helped me.
- I placed my focus on God. Truth and not to focus on the problem or situation.
- Say this verse ” Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God” (Philippians 4:6 NASB). Every night when I plopped my head down on my pillow I started reciting this verse aloud. Look at the first four words…. WHOA! Be anxious for nothing... And that dear friend takes focus.
- Then do rest of the verse…pray and give thanks in the asking! So then verse 4:7 can occur, “ And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
- I know this is not easy work. I have and still need to apply this verse to my life.
One time a friend sent me this verse at the end of each email to help me keep my focus. God is faithful to His Word, but we must apply it.
Do you need some coaching and accountability to help you overcome in this area?
Self-doubt can stop you, defeat you, and bury you. I know.
It almost got me.
Self-doubt causes you to second guess yourself. It’s like riding a people mover back and forth at the airport. Back and forth. Back and forth. I step forward. NO, I can not do that. I can not do that right. So back you go. Stuck. You talk yourself right into a closet or a pit. Refuse to obey it.
Shift. Step out a little. Baby Steps.
- Surround yourself with believing mirrors only.
- Don’t let fear control you!
- Step to what brings a smile inside. And you know it.
Refuse to obey your fear.
What do you do with self-doubt?
- What does self-doubt do to you?
What do you allow it to do to you?
How do you shrink its hold?
Be coached. Email Darlene!
Are you in need of a support group because of a narcissistic relationship?
Hurry, there is still room!
There is support and help for you.
Why would you want to be apart of this group?
I get it. I know this subject and the narcissistic ways all too well!
I will educate and hold you accountable to step each week forward.
A woman wrote me, ” I appreciate your calling. So many women need you! My situation is so twisted. Nobody really understands narcissism until they have lived in it. I talked to my pastor, but sometimes they do not get it. It is so hard to be obedient to that, when your getting hurt and ignored and put down in suttle ways. Constantly badgering and saying this is your fault. I have sought out help from four different sources trying to end my nightmare. Are you doing any workshops in my area? Unless you have lived in it nobody understands this is really taking place. Because he appears so nice. I have prayed and prayed I don’t understand why God lets him continue but I have to keep trusting and holding on.”
One woman said after her first call in…. “I really enjoyed the the phone call. OH HOW I FEEL FOR THESE WOMAN, God has opened their eyes early so thankful for that… I FELT SO ALONE LIKE I WAS THE ONLY ONE DEALING WITH …. other women understand, thank you!”
I am reaching out over my conference line. YOU CALL IN from anywhere! This is how the group will work.
HURRY…still time! Join 4 – hourly sessions from 7-8 p.m. EST on Mondays starting April 16th, 23rd. 30th. and 7th. Email Email Darlene!
Join 4- hourly sessions at 7:00-8:00 p.m.EST on Thursday nights, April 4th. 11th, 18th, and 25th. Email Email Darlene!
Be encouraged as you can get stepping. You can. I know.
Fee is $97.00 for comfort, support, Truth, and coaching! Email Darlene!
Hurry only 4 in a group!
How to wait in life?
Three Tips to wait in life!
Life can be full of twist and turns. Women wonder what they can anchor to or attach themselves to.
The truth, “But the Word of the LORD endures forever” (1 Peter 1:25a NASB).
God’s Word. Endures. Forever.
And this past Sunday, one of my morning devotional verses was Psalm 46:10a, “Be still and know I am God…” And then we walked into church, sat down, and heard, “Be still and know I am God…” My ears perked. I have learned over the years and through trials and tests how to pay attention to when God is speaking to me, watch for repetition of verses, Darlene. Listen up!
In the NASB Psalm 46:10a is translated, “Cease striving and know I am God…” I comprehend that better, as in my past I strived. Now days it’s more in the mind set to strive.
You know, trying to figure out God’s next move…like connect A to B to C to D… Yet, God clearly tells us in Proverbs 3:5, “ Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.” In other words, Trust. Trust. Trust.
Three tips I have learned over the years when God says, Be still… or wait.
Stay in the Word. Do not stop reading God’s Word. Read the Word daily. I believe this is the number one thing women do in error, they STOP reading the Word. Keep the Word in front of you.
Praise Him. Yes, name those blessings, one by one, and how He led you before.
Do exactly what God last told you to do. Is it work, then work? Is it visit shut-ins, then do it. Is it sing, then sing? Is it bake then bake? Is it write, and then write.
He has promised to lead you and He will, right on through the wait.
By the way if you are in a waiting period or BE STILL… and you need clarity, why not be coached? Email Darlene!
Do you know how to confront in truth with kindness?
Take action and learn!
Join a Coaching Boot camp and learn how to confront in truth with kindness as
Coach Darlene teaches, coaches, and holds you accountable to practice it!
Wed. nights 7-8:00 p.m. EST over conference line. Call in from anywhere!
Wed. nights 7-8 p.m. EST
April 18th, 25th, May 2nd and 9th.
- First night learn how to do FACE time in confrontation.
- Second night learn how to ASSESS your situations.
- Third night learn how to CONSIDER all that is going on in a confrontation.
- Fourth night learn how to EXIT well.
I will teach you, coach you, and hold you accountable to practice what you learn each week! Plus, you will receive one coaching email from me a week.
Join for $197.00. and receive my Confrontation Booklet as part of the curriculum
Email Email Darlene!
Does your church staff need training to know how to deal with toxic people?
The class was packed of Christian leaders, male and females. They came to learn about Toxic People, How do you relate?
71 empty chairs were filled!
The session was advertised as, “Toxicity is in families, therefore, it’s in churches. Toxic people leave you bleeding emotionally, sad, and pain filled. Then you believe it is all you. Learn what to do when venom is spit on you. Learn how to say no and when to say yes. “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it” (Proverbs 4:23 NASB). Leave with three beginning steps to guard your heart!”
I went on to educate the leaders of definitions of Domestic Violence, emotional abuse, true abuse and much more. I shared multiple stories of how abuse is played out in the church.
Do not assume all people in your church body are healthy and safe people. They are not. Abusers hide in churches. It’s like putting a feather in their cap. This room was packed once all entered!
Then I listed off 25 warning signs to be on guard of women and men that are abusers in leadership and within the walls of the church. The audience shared five more with me that I added to my list. Now I have 30 warning signs.
We are reminded in the Word, what will occur in our world and we need to grow in discernment.
“But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these” (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NASB).
“But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people” (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NIV).
I desire to empower church leaders to know how to guard their heart as toxic people are in our churches. Toxicity is a main ingredient of abuse. I speak, teach, and train on something I know full well.
Contact Email Darlene! to schedule a training time with Darlene for your church leaders or for your office staff!
Mastermind Coaching Group Forming!
How to shrink fear from abuse?
Step into spring…connect with women, be taught, coached, and held accountable, and be encouraged when you hear, it’s not just me struggling in this area.
Topic! Face your Fears and Toxicity
1. Get out of your rut!
2. Stop the ruminating on fear!
Starting March 26th, April 5th, 12th, and 19th. 7:00-8:00 p.m. EST
Email Darlene! for more info.