Self-Checklist to evaluate if you’re in an emotional abusive relationship!
This is only a short little check up.
Answer yes or no.
- Do you feel physically safe in your home?
- Do you feel emotionally safe in your home?
- Do you feel mentally safe in your home?
- Is your marriage and or relationship moving forward?
- Can you come and go as you desire without too many issues?
- Can you share your feelings in your own home and they will be honored as your feelings?
- Is your voice heard in your home?
- Is your voice listened to in your home?
- Can you speak freely on the phone without criticism?
- Do you have a positive sense of worth?
- Can you get emotionally near your spouse?
- Has your spouse hit you?
- He follows through on what he says he will do?
- Does he honor boundaries that you desire regarding him and women?
- Do you have the freedom to ask him questions?
- Do you have a say with the finances?
- Can you complete conversations?
- Are you relaxed in your home?
- Can you use an agreed upon amount of cash without asking him?
- Fear is not an issue for you?
- If you tell him to do a simple thing, does he do it?
- Do you believe you have something to contribute to society?
- Do you believe you can learn?
- Do you believe you can do things correctly?
- He apologizes.
- Do you have authority?
- You have a lot of peace?
- You experience little chaos in your life.
- You have no internal pain.
- You like yourself.
If you wonder what emotional abuse is read here...https://heartswithapurpose.com/what-do-emotional-abuse-and-narcissism-have-in-common/
If you answered no to most of these, how about a free 20 minute complimentary coaching session? Email today Darlene@Heartswithapurpose.com This is just a little self evaluation!